- 4 cups watermelon, muskmelon and papaya (scooped)
- ½ cup sliced grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon grated ginger
Mix the fruits in a bowl. Blend the honey and orange juice; add the ginger. Pour over fruits as dressing.
Protein, vitamin B2, B3, B5, E, folate, potassium, zinc, fibre, vitamin C, limonene
- 2 cups mixed beans soaked overnight and steamed (kidney eans, chick peas, red gram)
- 1 cup sprouted mung and alfalfa
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped spring onions (option)
- 5-6 iceberg lettuce leaves (for serving)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon oregano (dried)
- ½ teaspoon garlic (crushed)
- Freshly ground pepper
(Mix the ingredients)
Mix all the ingredients. Arrange on a bed of lettuce. Toss in the dressing and serve.
Salad greens and steamed asparagus Served with a light yogurt and parsley dressing.
(Serve with fresh tomato and garlic sauce & green chutney)
Steam the whole cauliflower and pour the tomato sauce and serve with green chutney.