- 3 big cooking apples
- Jaggery or sugar syrup (using 3 teaspoons jaggery/sugar)
- 2 cups chilled sweetened curds or cottage cheese (Mix curds/ cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons skim milk powder, honey and cinnamon powder, nutmeg/saffron. If you use curds, drain off some water from the curds using a muslin cloth, so that the curd thickens.)
Core out the centers of the apples and then cut into round slices. Boil the apples with very little water and the jaggery or sugar syrup, until soft. Allow the apples to cool. Arrange apple slices on a plate and pour the sweetened curds or cottage cheese on top.
- 2 cups carrot, grated
- cups low fat milk
- 6 tablespoons low fat milk powder
- Jaggery syrup or sugar powder
- Cardamom powder
Combine carrots and the milk and pressure cook (2 whistles). Heat vessel ad the cooked carrots, low fat milk powder, Jaggery syrup or sugar and cardamom powder. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes stirring continuously.
Vitamin B3, B5, B6, C, biotin, magnesium, manganese, potassium, fibre, folate, iodine, iron, selenium, zinc, protein
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup sugar – unrefined
- 1 tablespoon powdered nuts (almonds and cashew nuts)
- 1 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon caramelized sugar
Peel and slice the bananas horizontally. Warm sugar in a saucepan until it melts. Pour the sugar syrup on the bananas. Add the powdered nuts, toasted sesame seeds and caramelized sugar. Serve.
Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, E, biotin, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, manganese, fibre
- 1 banana – peeled and mashed with a fork
- 1-teaspoon raisins
- 1-teaspoon dates - chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts and cashew nuts)
Mix the ingredients. Serving suggestion: Serve on wholegrain crackers.